Lytical Ventures is committed to protecting your privacy and we strive to honor the confidentiality of your Personal Information. We want you and our customers to have confidence in the use of our products and services and to know that any Personal Information we process is adequately protected.
In this Privacy Notice, “us”, “we” and “our” refers to Lytical Ventures. “Personal Information” means any information relating to an identified or identifiable individual.
This Privacy Notice describes how we collect, use, disclose and otherwise process Personal Information about you when you visit our website at www.lyticalventures.com (the “Site”), submit Personal Information directly to us on the Site or otherwise contact us or inquire about or use our products and services (collectively, together with the Site, our “Service”). By using the Service, you agree to the terms of this Privacy Notice.
This Privacy Notice does not apply to the processing of Personal Information we do on behalf of our customers. To learn more about the processing of your Personal Information in that context, please refer to the relevant customer’s privacy notice.
Personal Information We Collect
We may collect Personal Information about you from various sources described below. Where applicable, we indicate whether and why you must provide us with your Personal Information, as well as the consequences of failing to do so. If you do not provide Personal Information when requested, you may not be able to benefit from our Service if that information is necessary to provide you with it or if we are legally required to collect it.
Information Provided by You
We may ask you to provide certain Personal Information when we invite you to register for events, download white papers or literature, or obtain more information. This information may include your first and last name, email address, phone number and other contact information, job title, title level, title function, company affiliation name and regulations you are interested in.
We may also collect any other Personal Information that you choose to provide to us. For example, if you decide to contact us with a request, we will process the content of your message, the date and time of your message, our response and any other Personal Information you provide in that context. If you contact us to apply for a job with Lytical Ventures, we will process your job application, including your curriculum vitae and other Personal Information you submit to us in that context.
Information Collected via Automated Means
We may collect Personal Information about you via automated means, such as cookies and similar technologies, including HTTP cookies used for systems administration and traffic log cookies used to identify which pages are being used. A “cookie” is a text file placed on a computer’s hard drive by a web server. In this context, we may collect certain information about you, such as IP address, browser type, actions taken on the Site, and traffic patterns. Lytical Ventures may monitor how a visitor arrives at our Site but cannot and will not gather information about other sites you visit.
We use this information to provide you with the Service and tailor it to your needs, likes, and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the Site.
Google Analytics Privacy Notice
Our website uses Google Analytics to collect information about the use of our website. Google Analytics collects information from users such as age, gender, interests, demographics, how often they visit our website, what pages they visit, and what other websites they have used before coming to our website. We use the information we get from Google Analytics to analyze traffic, remarket our products and services to users, improve our marketing, and advertising, and improve our website. We have enabled Google Analytics advertising features such as remarketing with Google Analytics, Google Display Network Impression Reporting, and Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting. Google Analytics collects only the IP address assigned to you on the date you visit our website, not your name or other identifying information. We do not combine the information collected using Google Analytics with PD. Although Google Analytics plants a permanent cookie on your web browser to identify you as a unique user the next time you visit our website, the cookie cannot be used by anyone but Google. Google also uses specific identifiers to help collect information about the use of our website. For more information on how Google collects and processes your data, visit https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/
You can prevent Google Analytics from using your information by opting out at this link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
Why am I seeing ads by Google for products I’ve viewed?
Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en&gl=us.
They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. For more information, visit https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en.
We may have buttons or icons provided by third-party social media providers that allow you to interact with those social media services when you view a webpage. These social widgets may collect browsing data, which may be received by the third party that provided the widget and are controlled by the third parties.
We may have technologies that store information in your browser or device utilizing local shared objects or local storage, such as flash cookies, HTML 5 cookies, and other web application software methods. These technologies can operate across all of your browsers, and in some instances, may not be fully managed by your browser and may require management directly through your installed applications or device. We do not use these technologies for storing information to target advertising to you on or off our Site.
Managing Cookie Technologies
You can control the use of certain Cookie Technologies.
Opt-in and Opt-out on Browsers
When you use Lytical Ventures via a browser, you can change your web browser’s settings to reflect your cookie preferences for cookies directly from the site you are on or for third-party cookies. Each browser is a little different, but usually these settings are under the “options” or “preferences” menu. The links below provide information about cookie settings for the browsers supported by Lytical Ventures:
- Microsoft Edge
- Internet Explorer
Google Analytics Opt-out
For Google Analytics Advertising Features, you can opt-out through Google Ads Settings, Ad Settings for mobile apps, or any other available means. Google also provides a Google Analytics opt-out plug-in for the web.
Use Of Personal Information
Lytical Ventures may use your Personal Information for the following purposes:
- To provide you or your organization with the Service including by creating and managing your account, providing you with information at your request, and creating and publishing content relevant to you or your organization.
- To communicate with you and respond to your inquiries.
- To tailor our Service, content and communications to you in order to provide you with a better experience.
- To send you marketing communications, which may be tailored to you, based on information such as your interests and preferences, and to advertise to you on other Web sites. For example, we may send you an email to alert you about special offers, updated information and other new products and services.
- To call you on the telephone number you have provided to us with information regarding new products and services or upcoming events. If you do not wish to receive such telephone calls, please let us know by calling the telephone number below.
- To make the Site easier for you to use by remembering the Personal Information you have already entered and speed the checkout process.
- To operate, evaluate and improve our business and develop new products and services.
- To analyze data about Site traffic and improve our Service in order to tailor it to customers’ needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes.
- To process your job applications with us.
- To enforce legal rights and comply with the law.
- To comply with an order from a government entity or other competent authority.
- To prevent or address potential or actual injury or interference with our rights, property, operations, users or others who may be harmed or may suffer loss or damage.
- To protect our rights, prevent fraud and/or comply with judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on Lytical Ventures.
- For other purposes for which we provide specific notice at the time of the collection of the information.
If you are located in the European Economic Area or Switzerland, we only process your Personal Information based on a valid legal ground including when:
- You have consented to the processing of your Personal Information. For example, we may seek to obtain your consent for our uses of cookies or similar technologies, or to send you marketing communications.
- We need your Personal Information to provide you with services and products requested by you, or to respond to your inquiries.
- We have a legal obligation to process your Personal Information.
- We or a third party, have a legitimate interest in using your Personal Information. In particular, we have a legitimate interest in using your Personal Information to ensure and improve the safety, security, and performance of our Service.
Disclosure of Personal Information
We do not share or otherwise disclose Personal Information we collect about you, except as described in this Privacy Notice or otherwise disclosed to you at the time of the collection. Under no circumstances will any Personal Information provided to Lytical Ventures be sold, submitted or rented to a third party otherwise as described in this Privacy Notice.
We may share the Personal Information we collect about you with:
- Our headquarters and affiliates.
- Our business partners.
- Our service providers performing services on our behalf
- Third parties, if we are required to do so by law or legal process, to enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety or in the event we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets.
Your Rights and Choices
To opt-out from receiving electronic marketing communications from Lytical Ventures, please:
- Click on the unsubscribe link provided within each electronic communication, or
- Reply to the email with the subject line “unsubscribe”.
Information Collected via Automated Means
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the Site.
Please note that Lytical Ventures does not process or respond to web browsers’ “do not track” signals or other similar transmissions that indicate a request to disable online tracking of users who use or visit our Services.
Security And Data Retention
We are committed to ensuring that your Personal Information is adequately protected. In order to prevent unauthorized access to or disclosure of your Personal Information, we have implemented appropriate administrative, physical and technical controls to safeguard our systems, applications and information, as well as robust standard operating procedures in the event of a security incident. We also maintain procedural safeguards to further restrict access to your Personal Information to employees who need it to perform their tasks (or people working on our behalf and under confidentiality agreements).
Links To Other Sites
This Privacy Notice covers the privacy practices of Lytical Ventures and it does not cover the privacy practices of third parties on their Web sites and other features. Lytical Ventures is not responsible for the privacy notices and/or practices of third-parties.
Lytical Ventures’ Site may provide links that can take you to other Websites, including partner Websites. You should review the privacy and other policies that govern the Web sites you visit, since those Web sites are not bound by Lytical Ventures’ Privacy Notice, and Lytical Ventures has no control over the content of those Web sites, nor the usage of information they gather.
Modifications to This Privacy Notice
Lytical Ventures may, in its discretion, alter or add to this Privacy Notice. You should check Lytical Ventures Site periodically to determine if there has been a change. If we make material changes to this Privacy Notice, we will notify you here, by email, or by means of a notice on our home page and request your consent and acknowledge when necessary.
Lytical Ventures Contact Information
Please contact Lytical Ventures. for any questions regarding this Privacy Notice and any requests relating to our processing of your Personal Information at email@example.com.